6 Nov 2008

A sample letter for your complaint

I have constructed a letter below for you to post to the Beeb website:http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complaints_stage1.shtml


Dear Sir,

I say 'Sir' and not 'Sir/Madam' because it has recently been brought to my attention that your corporation is in fact extremely mysogynist towards women. I was shocked the other day (Tuesday, 4th November 2008) by the comments of a Mr Chris Hollins (BBC Sports presenter) who told the lovely Sian on Breakfast News that he, I quote had 'finally got her alone on the sofa".

Needless to say I find this kind of language highly offensive and urge you to discipline My Hollins straight away.

This behaviour is NOT ON. It is derogatory towards women and as a Feminist I feel it is my duty to protect women like Sian who are less intelligent than myself.

I look forward to seeing Mr Hollins behave himself in the future.

Goodbye SIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment